Thursday, March 27, 2014

B is for Birthday List 2014

It's that time again! Time for another list of things I've been lusting after since Christmas, but have been too lazy and/or poor (Thanks rent & Starbucks - don't judge me!) to buy. Yes, now it's time for my birthday list. I will be turning 24 (Ugh, sweet youth. I miss you already...) and I don't know if this is just a part of growing up or if I'm just used to buying myself things, but this year my birthday list has been EXTREMELY and UNCHARACTERISTICALLY difficult to put together. If this is growing up, I would like to take Peter Pan's route, please...
1. The Mini Lion Head from White Faux Taxidermy. It's tiny & precious, but not too precious where it still appears to be guarding my apartment. You know? 2. Starlight Posts from Anthropologie. Because these are the cutest little arrow earrings ever. 3. ASOS Satchel Bag with Scallop Bar Detail from, you guessed it, ASOS. This is actually the cutest purse I've seen in a while. It's so practical, I love the scallop & it's my ideal bag size. 4. Macaron Foil Print from Jenny Bevlin. I have been lusting after this for MONTHS. Months, I tell you! I would prefer it in a 5 x 7 & gold foil, please. 5. I have a Pinterest board, as does every female age 13 - 50+ & I can't stop staring at all these delicate rings. I don't have a source, but my best bet is Etsy OR you can take me on a fun trip to LA's Jewelry Mart, where my gift will be a new diamond band as well as some quality time together. Now that's a win-win, my friends. 6. Crochet Trimmed Romper from Forever 21. While I'm not 100% my body loves rompers or that rompers love my body quite yet, I do know that this is adorable & I love it. 7. I have never loved a candle more than I love the Vanilla Bean candle at Henri Bendel. AH. So worth $30 just to let it burn & fill the room with sweet, vanilla goodness. 8. Plum & Bow Apartment Sweet Apartment Handmade Mat from Urban Outfitters. Because, first, it's adorable & second, the doormat at my apartment was the gross one left by the last tenant. It's dirty & brown & just a sad excuse for a doormat. 9. I have been searching high & low for a new vase. Little did I know, all I had to do was go to Target. I'm in like with this Clear Cylinder Vase 10" from Target.

No comments: