Sunday, February 21, 2016

B is for Birthday 2016

HOW IS IT ALMOST MY BIRTHDAY AGAIN? I swear, once Valentine's Day comes, I blink and it's Easter, then and I'm at Coachella and next thing I know, it's my birthday again. (Not that I'm complaining...) It's just the best day of the year. Well, one of the best days of the year. (I love you most, Christmas!)
1. Round Tortiseshell Sunglasses I have a new obsession with sunglasses. Every pair I see, I immediately need. $5.90 at Forever21. 2. Sip Sip Tumbler With Straw - Love Potion I'm also in love with any and all (well, most) tumblers I see. Give me pink and hearts and I'm sold. $14.00 on ban.do. 3. Creazy Colorful Filter 4 Colors Magic Lens For Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 7s Camera I MEAN. These are adorable, I can only imagine the fun I can have with these lenses. $4.98 on Amazon. 4. The Getaway Duffle Bag - Vacation I am always looking for a new dufflebag... And I'm always looking for an excuse to go on vacation. AND I am off to Paris in July, so any cute travel bag is appreciated. ;) $54 on ban.do. 5. Silver Bezel Earrings I just found this Etsy shop yesterday and am in love with 98.6% of the jewelry. It's all so, well... Dainty and cute! $18 on Etsy. 6. Nate Berkus Hanging File Box I moved a few weeks ago only to realize I have a million little knick knacks and important papers that need a home. This Nate Berkus file box is cute and useful - my favorites! $19.99 at Target. 7. C'est La Vie Print This is exactly how I picture my Paris wardrobe. Stripes and top knots! (I can do without the rain though, but... c'est la vie. Ya know? Ugh, I cringed at that too, don't worry.) $24.00 at Rifle Paper Co. 8. OK Vase Set - Oh Joy! I know I just said I had too many knick knacks, but I NEED this. $19.99 at Target. 9. Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant Film I know this lands on like, all my lists, but it's mandatory. $34.62 (for 50 sheets) on Amazon
10. Sueded Heel Bootie I have a tan pair of these and want to wear them 24/7. They are so cute and comfy. Unfortunately, I wore them to frolic in the snow, so I think they are to be retired. Sigh. $42.94 at Old Navy. Size 8. 11. Disco Ball(s) Well, the ones pictured were my dream disco balls from CB2, but they aren't available anymore, unfortunately. There are some great ones on Amazon though. $17.29 on Amazon. 12. Mudder Lovely Flower Denim Fabric Camera Bag Case My Polaroid camera is fading in color - very unclear as to how/why - but this would be perfect to help protect it. $13.99 on Amazon. 13. Skinnydip Exclusive Pink Flamingo Glitter PVC Pouch I love me some glitter and some flamingos, my friends! $29.00 on ASOS. 14. Simple Ring Stack - Moon Ring & Thin Gold Ring Unless you ask my boyfriend, I most definitely need more gold rings. Who doesn't?! $36.57 on Etsy. Size 7. 15. Peep-Toe Slingback Sandals This is truly the closest I'll get to letting the outside world see my feet in any type of "sandal." $22.94 at Old Navy. Size 8. 16. Kate Spade New York Pearl Place Rose Bowl Vase I've been searching aimlessly for a rose bowl vase. This shape is so wonderful and I love me any and all gold. I'll actually take any shape... These are all adorable. $75 at Macy's. 17. Milk Bar Life: Recipes & Stories by Christina Tosi I know what you're thinking... A cookbook for Erin? Is she crazy? But I've tried some Momofuku Milk Bar treats and need to bake my own. That's really all I'll do the kitchen - bake or pop popcorn. Oops. $21.87 on Amazon. 18. Kate Spade New York All in Good Taste Rectangular Baking Pan I know, again with the Kate Spade and the baking. But at least you can't complain I'm inconsistent, eh? It seems this one is unavailable for now, but I'll take any shape. $15.00 at Macy's
19. Peep-Toe Slingback Sandals I know I just asked for the black ones, but I'm a strong believer in having multiple colors and versions of the same shoe. Tan shoes for the win. $22.94 at Old Navy. Size 8. 20. Mini Instax Glitter Picture Frame I have a gold version of this, but the more I ask for Polaroid film, the more frames I need. It just makes sense! $6.00 at Urban Outfitters. 21. Tortoiseshell Round Sunglasses I warned you from the start re: my sunglasses obsession. Okay? So don't act all surprised as there are more coming. It's my birthday and I'm allowed to ask for anything I want! $5.90 at Forever21. 22. Pinata iPhone 6s Case I know I asked for a bunch of new iPhone cases for Christmas, which was silly because I didn't have a new iPhone, but now I do. And my rose gold phone really needs some love. $39.99 at Sonix. 22. Multi Charm iPhone 6s Case LOOK HOW CUTE IT IS AGAINST THE PINK PHONE. $39.99 at Sonix, 23. Tropicana iPhone 6s Case I MEAN. CUTE DANCING FRUIT. Okay, they're not dancing per say, but it sounds cuter that way, no? $39.99 at Sonix. 24. Stretch-Knit Bow Headband I love me a big bow and the color gray. Ah, it's just so perfect. $3.80 at Forever21. 25. Travel Paris Print This already has a place on my wall. $40.00 on Rifle Paper Co. 26. Gold Polished Tiny Three Star Studs These have just the right amount of stars without being TOO much. And they're dang cute. $15.00 on Etsy
27. Heart Ottoman - Oh Joy! I absolutely must have this pink ottoman in my home. It's darling. I've only seen the white one in stores/online, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Right? $59.99 at Target. 28. Work It Out Water Bottle - After This We're Getting Pizza So... I'm trying to get back to going to the gym at LEAST 3 times a week. I've been in my gym clothes since 1 PM today, so I'm not doing that well today, but I'll go once I'm done. In order to help motivate me, knowing I'd get pizza afterwards would be helpful. $20.00 at ban.do. 29. iPhone 6/6s Case - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun Again with my iPhone case obsessions, I know, guys. I know. But sketches of kittens, champagne, kittens and lipstick? I'm in. $20.00 at ban.do. 30. Gold Stacking Rings It's so cute!!! $28.70 on Etsy. 31. Week 1 Art Print Sometimes I can't afford real flowers, so fake flowers are always wonderful too. I would legitimately take anything from this Etsy shop though. It's darling. $20.00 on Etsy. 32. Gold Foil Print WINK The rose gold print in 8 x 10 really needs to be in my room. You know? $15.00 on Etsy. 33. Rock 'N Rose Heart Eyes Emoji Ring You know I love me a ring and I love me a heart eye emoji. $21.50 on ASOS. M/L. 34. STAR WARS Fujifilm Instax Film I've never gasped so quickly. I saw these and immediately put them on my birthday wishlist. So worth it. It should be noted they are limited edition. $13.97 on Amazon. 35. Holland Brown Tortoise Sunglasses These are just a more expensive (nicer) version of the Forever21 glasses I want. $98.00 on Sonix.

Thank you in advance! xx 

No comments: