Monday, November 28, 2016

C is for Christmas 2016

I would like to formally apologize for the lateness of this post. The blog has been neglected, but my fiery, burning love for Christmas still burns strong. In my defense, I did start my Christmas Pinterest list back in August. I'd also like to note that my apartment is decorated and I'm about 70% done with buying and wrapping presents. So there! On a positive note, it IS Cyber Monday, so I guess I should say... You're welcome. (Just kidding. Thank you from the bottom of my Christmas obsessed heart.)
1. Coco Chanel Brooch Pin This is hands down the cutest pin I've ever seen. Coco Chanel is one of the celebrity guests I would invite to a dream dinner. She is so interesting and I have so many questions for her. (Leonardo DiCaprio and Amelia Earhart are also on my "dream dinner" guest list, just in case you were wondering...) $13.25 on Etsy. 2. Scalloped Cord Keepers This is more for organization than "I need this or I'll die." The amount of time I spend de-tangling my headphones at the gym is really frustrating. These are also really cute. $8.95 at Paper Source. 3. Cat Ornament I am now seeing that this is sold out online, but I have faith. I'd like something similar to this. Believe it or not, I only have 2 cat ornaments on my Christmas tree. Crazy, right? $9.95 at Paper Source. 4. Snack at It Bottle Opener I have approximately 0 bottle openers. I learned that last night while trying to open some sparkling cider. Most bottle openers are ugly, but this is just the cutest. $14.95 at ModCloth. // 5. Icons of Style Postcard Set I love postcards and I love style icons. Need I say more? $9.99 at ModCloth. 6. Floats Your Quote Shelf Decor in Joy I am sure mylar balloons will soon go out of style, but this is just too cute to pass up. It's encouraging and adorable. The best mix. $34.99 at ModCloth. 7. Get It Together Backpack - Lady of Leisure If I told you what backpack I currently use, you would roll your eyes at me. I need a cute backpack for traveling. I also have the matching luggage tag, so it just makes sense! $65.00 at ban.do. 8. Nasty Galaxy I've never met a pink coffee table book I didn't immediately love. This one is no exception. I mean, look at that cover. MHM. Yes, please and thank you! $22.56 on Amazon. // 9. "To Catch a Thief" Movie Poster This movie is in my top 10 movies. (I also need a poster to keep my "Breakfast at Tiffany's" poster company.) $14.99 on Etsy. 10. Donut Cactus in Bloom Art Print When I first saw this, I let out a dramatic, "Oh my gosh, cuuuuuute." $14.40 on Society6. 11. Macaron Ornament Set If I could only eat macarons for the rest of my life, I would be a happy camper. $14.00 at Urban Outfitters. 12. Adelphi Metal Planter I'm only 50% sure Olivia will attack any plants in my house, but maybe if I distract her with a shiny gold planter, she'll stay away?... $18.00 at Urban Outfitters. // 13. The Collegiate Sweatshirt in Grey I MEAN. I'd also like to note my college never provided me with a sweatshirt, so this is a nice alternative. #DrakeForever $46.00 at Petals & Peacocks. 14. "Be My Guest" Tray My inability to eat dinner at my kitchen table is rapidly increasing. My couch is just so much comfier! To keep from spilling, I'd love to eat off this tray. $48.00 at Waiting on Martha. 15. Kate Spade Cameron Street Byrdie Crossbody Bag I have been lusting after this purse for as long as I can remember. It's so dainty and small. I've recently been drawn to using small bags (which my shoulders are forever grateful for) and need this in my life. $298.00 at Kate Spade. 16. Oh Joy! Pink Ombre and Rose Gold Barware Set I truly didn't realize how many bottle openers I had included on here until right now... Oops! I just decorated my bar cart and am determined to make it extra fancy. $16.99 at Target. // 17. Essential Wall Mounted Bottle Opener OKAY. I know I'm going a little overboard, but how cute, right? I don't need all 3, just 1. You decide! $14.00 at Urban Outfitters. 18. Dainty Gold Chevron Studs I've never met a gold pair of earrings I didn't need. $33.68 on Etsy. 19. Marie Antoinette Art Print I have to say, visiting Versailles this past July was the best thing EVER. I want to live there. It's honestly so big, I think it would take at LEAST 5 weeks for them to find me. Anyway, since I probably can't pull that off, I'll take this print of Marie Antoinette instead... $16.80 at Rifle Paper Co. (This is on a crazy discount, so I think it's fate!) 20. Rose Gold Ring I've been dying to add to my ring collection and this is so simple and perfect. Size 6.5. $9.50 on Etsy. // 21. Lars Botten Les Dents De La Mer Art Print So, I don't know what any of those words really mean, but this reminds me of summer and Palm Springs. It's so peaceful. I want to float in a Palm Springs pool every dang day of my life. This is the next best thing. Ish. $29 at Urban Outfitters. 22. Faux Lamb Fur Throw Blanket in Mauve This is just asking to be cuddled in. Ugh, my heart! $179.00 at Urban Outfitters. 23. Instax Patterned Photo Album I have been cleaning my apartment today and in the process, I found approximately 189384 Polaroids with no home. $12.00 at Urban Outfitters. 25. Secret Society of Beyonce Pin Every time I see this, I burst into giggles. It's just so silly. Also, Beyonce... $10.00 at Band of Weirdos.

Merry Christmas, darlings! I can't believe the most wonderful time of the year is here again! Here's to an incredible 2017. XO

1 comment:

Lily Allen said...

I'm personally a big fan of missbradyface blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
clipping path
clipping path service