Sunday, November 23, 2014

C is for Christmas 2014

Okay, so I'm really struggling this year with my Christmas list. I've had a list together since very early October, but I had a TERRIFYING cockroach in my laptop keyboard incident (Seriously, even typing out that it happened makes me feel like it's on me. @#*$()@#$! Vom.) and I've been scared of my laptop for a few weeks. I love everything about my apartment, except that. But, my new kitten, Olivia Pope, has taken a liking to eating them, so I'm really going to be okay. (Thanks Livvy. More on her later. Spoiler, she's the best thing to happen to Boyf and I this year.) Now that I've totally grossed you out, here's my Christmas list. WOO. Can you believe Christmas is already here?! Also, can we talk about how disappointing shopping has been so far? I've been really unsuccessful. I've only purchased 3 items and wrapping paper. I'm working backwards. Ha. Wish me luck, guys.
1. Up in the Air Somewhere - Kitten Keepy Ring Dish from Catbird. Side note: The word "keepy" made me giggle way harder than it should've. This is adorable. Cats + Gold = Love. (www.catbirdnyc.com $22)// 2. Animal Face Bowl from Urban Outfitters. I mostly want this so I can use it as Olivia's food and water bowls. The mental picture I have is kind of adorable. (www.urbanoutfitters.com $10)// 3. Cat Eye Mask from Catbird. I haven't had a good eye mask in a long while. So I figure, I should get a new one. It should be black. It should have cat ears. And it should be pretty. (www.catbirdnyc.com $24)// 4. New Look Wide Fit Capital Heeled Chelsea Boots from ASOS. I broke the heel on my other black booties at a BeyoncĂ© concert the other month. I'm mad about my shoe, but I have a good story, so it kind of evens out. Size 8 or 8 1/2. I'll really take any that look like this one. (us.asos.com $47.36)// 5. Fortune Cookie Box from Shopbop. I like gold. I like fortune cookies. It just makes sense. Plus, I'm in serious need of knick-knacks for the ole' apartment. (www.shopbop.com $25)// 6. Women's Faux-Leather Crossbody Purse from Old Navy. I love me a crossbody purse. Also, I realized I don't have a tan one. Insanity, I know! (www.oldnavy.gap.com $26.94)// 7. PavĂ© Pearl 360 Studs from BaubleBar. Are these not the cutest things you've ever seen?! I'm on board with double-sided earrings. 100%. (www.baublebar.com $28)// 8. Home is Where Your Pet Is Print by Cristina Martinez. If I receive nothing else but this, I'd be content. Ish... (www.cristinamartinezpaz.com $17)// 9. Tocca Eau De Parfum in Liliana from Anthropologie. Okay, I am OBSESSED with this scent and it's so dang hard to find. I have a rollerball in my purse and use it everyday. It's been a struggle to hunt down, so I'm super duper excited about this. I'll take either size of this. But you know, bigger IS better. Plus, it's the only fragrance that actually lasts all day. Magic in a bottle, my friends. (www.anthropologie.com $68)
10. Pave Pig Key Fob from Henri Bendel. I have had a Henri-Bendel-Piggy-Keychain-Obsession for the last couple of years and have yet to receive one for my birthday and/or Christmas. Now, I'm not complaining, as I know it's expensive, but I'm just saying. Black Friday AND Cyber Monday are coming up... Do with that what you will. (www.henribendel.com $58)// 11. Mia Ankle Straps Pointed Flats from Golden Ponies. I came across this Instagram on accident and I'm obsessed. Gold flats scream my name. "Erin!!!" You heard that too, right? ;) Size 8 or 8 1/2, please. (www.goldenponies.com $48)// 12. Vanilla Bean Travel Candle from Henri Bendel. If I had to have one candle for the rest of my life, I'd choose this one. I love it so much, it's stupid. (www.henribedel.com $15)// 13. Crazy Cat Lady Embroidery Hoop from Etsy. I know, I know. In an attempt to NOT be the crazy cat lady, I'm still asking for this. It's so cute! And it can be ironic. Right? (I feel like a hypocrite with Liv sitting in my lap as I type this. Oh well.) Also, the one shown seems to be gone from the Etsy shop now, or I'm just blind, but anyone will do. (www.etsy.com $27)// 14. Marc by Marc Jacobs Salty Pretzel Stud Earrings from Shopbop. I MEAN. (www.shopbop.com $48)// 15. Embroidered Mini Banner HAPPY PLACE from Etsy. So dang cute, I can't handle it. (www.etsy.com $27)// 16. Tick-Tock Clock from Anthropologie. Ugh, I've had my eyes on this for a long while, you guys. I still haven't checked to see if it has a loud tick. If it does, no thank you. When I was little, I had a pink Roxy clock that would tick and wake me up in the middle of the night (If you know me, you know how hard it is for me to wake up in the middle of the night. So that's saying something...) so I'd have to get up and hide it in a closet. Such a hassle. Anyway... (www.anthropologie.com $24)// 17. Women's Chunky Ombre Infinity Scarf from Old Navy. Another year, another infinity scarf... I love them. (www.oldnavy.gap.com $19)// 18. Heathered Double-Sleeve Cocoon Coat from Forever21. I am lusting after all the coats this year. From mint green to gray to light pink. I want them ALL. (www.forever21.com $47.84)

Those are my top picks for this year. I'm still embarrassed that it took me this long to compile. If you want more suggestions - for me or yourself (There are some good things up there, if I may say so myself.) - check out my Christmas 2014 Pinterest Board. So many gold/kitten items. Oops. Merry Christmas, you guys!

No comments: